skip to main content
placeholder for top bar


Each district a substitute chooses to work for is a separate employer. Therefore, you will need to complete a direct deposit form for each district or county office you choose to work at.  Below is a list of available direct deposit forms.  Always check with the district or county office you work at to ensure you have completed the appropriate payroll forms. The NorCal Substitute Consortium is NOT responsible for processing substitute payroll.